Tuesday 2 October 2012

Warwickshire Homes - A Small Tour

Mill Street, Warwick
Join me in a little photographic tour of Mill Street, Warwick.  It is all free and you might like to visit in person, some day.  Judge for yourself.

I could happily spend the day taking photographs of every single one of these homes.  It will be no surprise to some of you to see what is at the end of this exceptional lane.  Needless to say, some of the buildings along here are old....dating back to 1694.   See you tomorrow.




6 comments:

LONDONLULU said...

Oh fun fun! This is a gorgeous shot of gorgeous homes and street! Lovely area, Warwickshire, and I'm very much looking forward to the little tour.

(I grinned at the 1600s comment you left me - yes, unusual seeing 1600s dates on a US blog, and here we are with 1600s dates England being rather 'modern'/commonplace :))

LOLfromPasa said...

Cheers, Lulu!

Petrea Burchard said...

This takes my breath away.

Adele said...

1600's. I almost can't fathom this. Excited to see more.

LOLfromPasa said...

I can't either, Adele. When I have a chance I will go and find out which house is the oldest.

I feel the same, Petrea, even now.

Stefan Jansson said...

Looks like a great promenade.