Thursday 4 October 2012

Towers & Ramparts at Warwick Castle

Warwick Castle (view from Mill Street)
As promised, I can tell you it is nearly 11:05am at Warwick Castle.  I moved about 50 paces from where I stood yesterday to get this view.  The gatehouse, with the clock, is where you enter the Castle (not the grounds).  Next tower to the right is Guy's Tower.  See those people standing near the flag?  That will give you an idea of how huge that tower is.   If you would like to see the view from Guy's Tower, come back tomorrow.



5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

A very English scene.

Paul in Powell River said...

Wow! I think I'd be there often, with my camera. The photo opportunities are awesome.

LONDONLULU said...

Love this angle! What a building and so much history. Wonderful sight too, that clock and English flag together. It looks like great castle-ing weather!

Adele said...

That is immense! And beautiful, and interesting. Thanks for giving us a taste of England!

LOLfromPasa said...

Indeed, Stefan, very English.

And, so true, Paul. I feel grateful that the shots from outside the castle were in plain view of public street.

I just could not believe what I was seeing when I got to that spot in the road, Lulu. The flag was a bonus.

Your welcome, Adele. More to come.