Sunday 21 October 2012

Brrr...............!!

9.30 am  -  5th Hole (somewhere ahead in the fog)
Ansty Golf  Club

5th Green (with people in group behind us)

Looking up 13th Fairway
Fog lifted
12.30 pm - Standing on the 16th Tee looking towards 10th Green
Blue skies at last, briefly :)
So there you have it.  My game of golf today was enjoyable.  Obviously, if I had concentrated on my game a bit more instead of taking photos (and there are more), I might have done better than coming last in our group of 15. Oh well.

PS.  Happy Birthday, Sis!

12 comments:

TheChieftess said...

That top shot is superb LOL!!!

Paul in Powell River said...

Nice series. I've stated elsewhere that I'm no golf but golf courses make for great photo opportunities.

Deb said...

Have to agree with The Chieftess great shot of the sun behind the fog. A foggy day 'up north' today also. Nice to hear you are enjoying your daily visit to York LOL

Jack said...

Your golf course looks handsome. The early fog gave you a fine composition.

Adele said...

That is lovely!!

Jo said...

Golfs a silly game anyway, the photos were worth coming last, they are wonderful.

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

Love the first one with the sun trying to shine.

LOLfromPasa said...

Aren't you all so nice. Thank You! It was the top photo I wanted to share with you but decided add more of the golf course...just for fun.

Jo - I kinda of agree with you but I love the game, regardless of my score.

Cloudia said...

enjoyable outing, thanks



Warm Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

> < } } (°>

Petrea Burchard said...

Heathcliff!

This is not a golf club, it's the moors!

Tanya Breese said...

looks like it started out cold but warmed up! pretty shots!

LOLfromPasa said...

Too funny, Petrea. Honestly, it is a golf course.

Cheers, Cloudia & Tanya.