Friday 11 January 2013

Skywatch Friday - Been Here Before





I used a similar shot on a frosty morning last month.  This photo was taken about three weeks later (just before Christmas).  It is noticeably darker out yet this was taken at the same time of day on Ansty Golf Course.  I am looking forward to longer days with lots of sunshine (please).

For more photographs showing skies from around the world follow the link to Skywatch Friday.

Happy Weekend folks!  Have a good one and stay well.




10 comments:

SRQ said...

Pretty scene. Love that low fog.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's definitely the type of scene that tempts you back now and then LOL, beautiful.
p.s. glad to hear you survived the dentist, it's a risky business haha!

LONDONLULU said...

It is lovely and worth a return! Hope you finally get some sunshine - the weather has really been extreme this year, hasn't it? (So funny, now you mention it, I don't think I've seen bumper stickers in the UK either! And agree w/PerthDailyPhoto, glad you survived the dentist...never fun!:)
Have a wonderful weekend too!

Deb said...

Nice shot, I cycled past a similar scene this week on the way to work but sadly did not have a camera to hand.

Cloudia said...

Bracing and delightful.
For something different:
Please enjoy a Free Peak at my Hawaii Novel!
Aloha Where You Like Go?

Jack said...

Spending the winter at a Florida home on the 16th hole of a golf course, I am spoiled!

Adele said...

That fog is beautiful and eerie, all at once!

LOLfromPasa said...

Thanks again all. A delight to see what you have to say.

Thanks for noting the dentist - I am glad that is behind me for now.

Deb - rotten when you don't have your camera with you.

Cloudia - I have had a look. Interesting.

Jack - Lucky, lucky you!

Regina said...

Beautiful sky!

Stefan Jansson said...

Nice misty scene.