Friday 20 February 2015

Egyptian Geese

I think it was in 2013 we just had one Egyptian Goose at
Coombe Country Park.  Now we have three.  





Well, it is Friday!  First time in quite a while that
I have posted something for 5 days in a row.
Looking back, I can see that my main photography interest
here in Coventry seems to revolve around 
Coombe Country Park, thatched cottages and The Cathedral.
I am going to try and branch out a little and share more around Coventry.
Wish me luck :).

Have a super weekend!

9 comments:

Cloudia said...

Enjoyable pics!



ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
<3

William Kendall said...

Very different from geese I'm used to, though I do see Canada geese lurking.

Linda said...

I have seen plenty of Canada geese...and a pair of Chinese geese in a nature park, but this is a first for me to see Egyptian geese. They are lovely! Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful photos. :)

Jack said...

These are very interesting, different from the ducks I see around here. Have fun this weekend. Go get some images!

Stephanie said...

These geese are a first for me to see. I have never heard of Egyptian Geese. Wonderful images!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They look like they're sticking together there Lauren :) Must admit I have loved your shots from the cathedral and the park. I hope we'll still see them.

RedPat said...

They are good looking birds!

Sharon said...

This made me think that last Friday when I walked to my car, I was startled by a flock of Canadian Geese who apparently heard me coming and took to flight. What a racket they made. It made me jump.

Mo said...

Those Egyptian geese are very handsome. Several of them frequent Regents Park here in London.