Friday 28 September 2012

Skywatch Friday - Coventry Trio



I waited for Superman to turn up, with no avail.  I did so want to be able to say - 'Is it a bird?  Is it a plane?  No, it's Superman'.  Guess I'll happily settle for this 'trio' instead.

Now you might not be excited about this photo but I am.  I took it through the windscreen of our car (I wasn't driving) and managed to get the moon, bird and plane with a point and shoot camera.

Join the fun on Skywatch Friday.

Have a good weekend all.  I am going to watch Ryder Cup golf on TV and eat Tootsie Rolls.  Back for City Daily Photo Theme Day (Silhouette) on Monday, 1st October.  (Oh my goodness me, it is nearly Christmas!!!)

4 comments:

Pat said...

Clever! :<)

LONDONLULU said...

I love it! Gorgeous and super-skillful capture :-) I've been looking forward to being home and catching up on photos for days, lovely sight for weary eyes today - thank you!

(I've a sudden hankering for Tootsie Rolls!)

Nature in the Burbs said...

Glad you weren't driving!!

LOLfromPasa said...

Many thanks for your comments. Nice to see back from your little break, Lulu. And thanks for stopping by Bibi and Nature in the Burbs!