Thursday 1 July 2021

Wheat Fields

 Ling Lane, Church Lawford





* * * * * * * * 

Greetings!

It's been months since I posted anything.  Coventry is changing

significantly.  Whilst we still have a number of Covid-19 restrictions 

I really feel the urge to get out there and safely take some photos.

This one was taken at a little spot we like to stop and enjoy the views

looking over Warwickshire, England.

It is a bit of a dull day but this wheat field looks a pretty sage green.

Have a good day!


3 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

So nice to see your still blogging, I still went out with my camera while I went for a walk. Nice photos the filed will soon be turning goldern

William Kendall said...

A pretty spot. Nice to hear from you.

Petrea Burchard said...

I'm glad you're getting out and about!